Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jimmy Choo and Gossip Girl


If you are a fan of the television show, "Gossip Girl" and are a girl or, well you could be a cross dressing boy, who knows? You should be pretty pumped for September! Designer Anna Sui has created a line of clothes inspired by each of the main female characters of the hit show! The line is supposed to launch on September 13th at Target stores all over the U
.S.A. The line only has about a 5-6 week run in the stores and I'm not sure if Anna is going to continue to design more clothing for the line. By the looks of the first few sets of outfits they seem to be more fall/winter inspired so hopefully, she continues to design and create a spring/summer 2010 line! Here's some pictures of the first few outfits.

From left to right; Blair Waldorf, Jenny Humphrey, Serena van der woodsen, Venessa Abrams.


Those are the first 4 images that were released and I have to say that the Serena outfit is the only one that appeals to me to the point that I would actually wear it. Blairs is to doily looking and the other two, well yeah. Here's another 4 images released with new outfits.


Second batch of outfits released.

Left to Right is the same as the above picture. I like this batch of outfits a lot more and can see myself wearing most if not all of these outfits. The only t
hing Target hasn't released yet is the estimated price for t
hese items. I know the price wont break the bank but it would be nice to know how much money I'm supposed to save up for this!

Speaking of knowing the price of clothing. I think we all know how amazing Jimmy Choo shoes are and we all know how ridiculously expensive they are also. Well, I have news for you! Jimmy Choo has partnered up with H & M to release a line of shoes and handbags exclusively in stores! The shoes are estimated to still cost around $80+ for pumps and over $200 for boots but from the original retail prices of this line ranging from $300-$2,000+ this is ridiculously inexpensive.

Sneak peak at two of the shoes to be released in the fall!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting post.!! All those outfits are truly awesome. I HEART Jimmy Choo shoes.

    ReplyDelete