Monday, July 6, 2009

Heroes and weird rolled up pants? OH MY!

Hello all in blogging land, 'tis I here, Nila.

The weather has been absolutely INSANE over the past two weeks, if it's not 100 degrees out, it's cloudy and raining, or thunderstorms, or even--HAIL! Today was the most intense/insane storm I think I've ever witnessed before in the history of life. It felt like there was going to be an Ice Tornado hitting the house because the hail was so big and was being whipped around in every which way direction. Hopefully, the weather picks up to a nice 28Âșc again without any clouds in the sky!

Question: What is this new trend of rolling up pants? Look! What is attractive about this style? It looks like you will be going out and digging clams! I feel like saying, "where's the flood" to anyone I see rocking these pants.
I think we need to keep skinny jeans in style
and bring back the bellbottoms, total hippy style!
Actually, I think bellbottoms would be a good look with the overly-long shirts that have been in style for quite some time with a fedora hat. Hmm....have I coined my new fashion sense? Perhaps?








Now, there is a little t.v show called, "Heroes" that I'm sure most, if not, all of you have heard of or watched. Well, I think it's fantastic! I'm really into the fact that it's about human evolution, especially because I totally believe in Darwin's Theory of Evolution because it makes sense and there is proof of it. Now for the show, there really isn't any rock hard proof that we can evolve this way, but I think it's cool to imagine that we could one day! I mean, how awesome would it be to be able to grow back a limb like lizards can? I don't think we can ever escape gravity though so flying is out of the question, at least without a plane--for now. The actors in the show are pretty solid! There's Zachary Quinto who played "Spock" in the new Star Trek film. He plays a guy named, "Sylar" in the show , who is basically one of the most intense/mean villains I've ever seen on t.v! Hayden Panittiere is also in the show, I have a lot more respect for her now that not only is she an actress but she is a leading activist in animal rights! woo! Ali Larter has an intense role inthe show, her character or well...characters? Well, they are pure evil! But she still has a good side but I won't ruin it for you who have not seen! Noah Gray-Cabey plays an adorable Micah Sanders who is wise beyond his years! He is a promising actor for when he gets older! Noah had already been in My Wife and Kids as the child piano prodigy that dated Katie, cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment